Monday, March 7, 2011

painting

The other day I took my paints into Doodlet's and went a little bit silly.....

Once upon a time, I designed the logo for the shop. It has been used for lots of things, but I thought it might be nice to paint it on the cabinet under the register - so I did.
I love the colors, though it makes the entire cabinet look a little dingier than it did previously.
Maybe I''ll need to brighten it all up....
I'll take more photos of the other little tidbits that are sprinkled around the shop....fun stuff.

1 comment:

  1. Jone- A cake needs to be frosted with this very Doodlet's design!!!!!!!!!!!!
    It is so wonderful in color! Please have Lisa order colored stickers to adorn your bags and boxes full of goodies leaving your store!
    I MISS YOU! LOVE- Oolie

    ReplyDelete