Tuesday, December 31, 2013

A New Chapter.....

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

I am sooooo ready for 2014!
There is a lot to look forward to and 
so many things to put aside in the box of memories.

FOCUS
That is the word for this new year.
I need to find a way to make the important things
more of a priority and not waste time on the little
things that I seem to do to fill time so I feel like I 
am actually DOing something!

No more over-planning and over-committing.
My friend, Greta and I have made a vow to keep one another
on track with this....be each other's 
encouragement and "check-in" person.

Not to say that those little things are not important..
they certainly are!

a taste of fresh bread from the oven - still warm
a big hug from a dear friend
"Hello" from a stranger
an entire afternoon to sit and stitch (!)
a long chat over a cup of tea
cozy-ing up on the couch
creative days with girlfriends

so much to be grateful for....
...so much to look forward to...
...and so much love for those I adore.

Take a minute every once in awhile 
and think about a little something you can do for someone
when they least expect it.....

Happy Days ahead....
XO

3 comments:

  1. Hiya Jone, I am sending you a great big Happy New Year hug.......X I hope it's a good one for you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for positive thoughts! I hope you do a year long project, it's sometimes hard, but very rewarding.
    Let me know!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jone!
    I saw your ad in Selvedge magazine with Les Soeurs Anglaises. Have fun and send me your email address!
    Happy Valentine's Day!
    Xo

    ReplyDelete