Sunday, March 16, 2014

It Worked!

OMG! It worked again! Yippee! Yippee!

Tis makes me very happy!!! (..........can't tell you how happy....woo woo!)

It is Sunday and I have been working on LOTS of things for the Etsy shop. I figure the time has finally come to get myself going on this. Thanks to ALL the encouragement from ALL MY FRIENDS who have great faith in me. Can't help myself, folks. I could create and make 24/7........hmmmm.......I guess I already do! Now, I will have a place for everything - yay!

Above is a photo of a few of the little ladies I have been painting, though this is in beginning stages. They are now finished and ready to go. There will be more....a LOT more!

Hope your Sunday is nice...sunny and windy here....and chilly! Still, spring is coming. Xo

 

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with your shop, I love your little toadstool ladies. Spring is here today, birds are trilling and cowslips are blooming. xxx

    ReplyDelete